Our Professional Referral Partnerships
Harmony Bay Wellness is focused on helping patients who are having challenges with their mental health. Working with treatment partners is critical to the long term success of our patients. We offer a variety of treatment options including Outpatient for primary mental health and IOP for co-occurring SUD, that can continue the work our referral partners have begun. The key is for us to work in concert with one another – to know what you offer and how we can build communication linked through release of information with our shared patient. If you are a practitioner and want to visit with, or be visited by, a representative of Harmony Bay Wellness, please fill out this form and we will contact you within a week to schedule some time.
Psychiatric Evaluation at Harmony Bay
Harmony Bay Wellness is a behavioral health treatment center that provides primary mental health treatment and psychiatric counseling services. We treat your patients for conditions including, but not limited to:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Low Self Esteem
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Personality Disorders Treatment Center
- Postpartum Depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Self Harm
Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment. When a patient is referred, they will have a safe, supportive and compassionate setting to continue treatment. Based on your input and an initial assessment, we will build a personalized treatment plan that could include:
- Individual therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Medication Management
Telehealth Services at Harmony Bay
Harmony Bay telehealth allows patients to receive mental health treatment privately, securely, and conveniently.
Our telehealth services allow your patient to:
- Use their phone, tablet, or computer to conduct their therapy appointment via video with their Harmony Bay therapist.
- Use their phone or other devices to access information. Accessible information includes dietary needs, medications and dosage, medical reports, and more!
- Access resources such as datasheets, videos, education sources, and patient libraries full of useful information
- Access a patient portal for test results, scheduling their next appointment, or even requesting refills on prescriptions
- Schedule reminders for medication, appointments, or other events.
Our HIPPA-compliant Telehealth services offer patients the convenience of getting treatment when they need it most, no matter their location.
Managing Medication at Harmony Bay
We offer medication management services that work for the individual and their needs. Your patient will meet with a caring and qualified psychiatrist to address their medication needs regularly.
Refer Your Patient to Harmony Bay
When you refer a patient to Harmony Bay, you begin a productive partnership with us. Throughout the mental health care process, we’ll keep you apprised of the patient’s progress and solicit your input. When your patient becomes our patient, we’ll treat their mental health as diligently as you would. Let us help you help patients with their mental health today!
Contact Harmony Bay online or call us at 855.765.6399. Our Outreach team will gladly setup a time to meet with you at your facility. Starting a fruitful referral relationship today helps our patients tomorrow.