About Jessica Perez
Throughout Jessicas studies at Monmouth University and career experience she has gained the unique ability to assess and advise individuals in crisis. She helps children, adolescents, and adults navigate through adjustments, depression, and anxiety related issues. Jessica also helps individuals utilizing solution focused techniques by helping them identify their strengths and working through stress and anxiety.
Education and Certification
- Fall 2014- May 2016
- Monmouth University
- Major: Master of Social Worker with Concentration in Clinical Practice with Families and Children
- School Social Work Certificate: 1146572
- Fall 2012-May 2014 Montclair State University
- Major: Family and Child Studies with a concentration in Family Services
- Minor: Sociology
- Certificate: Child Advocacy
Why are you passionate about providing mental healthcare?
Jessicas humanitarian passion and experience started when she was 13 years old when she went on a missionary trip to the Dominican Republic where she provided people with basic needs, visited orphanages, and had recreational events for children. Since then, I’ve had a passion for supporting individuals and families with their social/emotional/and basic needs.