Harmony Bay Wellness has made headlines in the news. Read our recent press release articles and watch our TV clips to learn how our outpatient mental health facility offers high-quality therapy services, telehealth services, intensive outpatient program, and more. We treat a wide range of mental health conditions, to include depression, anxiety, PTSD, and ADHD.
The country is in need of mental wellness more than ever. When Harmony Bay is featured in the news, we have an opportunity to share our message, break down the stigma that surrounds mental healthcare, and help more people achieve mental wellness. We strive to create local, state, regional, and national change in regard to the stigma surrounding mental health. Creating change and encouraging people to seek treatment or therapy can save lives. We are on a mission to help people live again.
We can help you or a loved one recover from your mental condition with the right treatment. To schedule a consultation, call us at 833.541.0373.
Recent Press Releases
- Harmony Bay Wellness Opens in Yardley, Providing Immediate Access to Mental Health Services
- Amid Growing Health Crisis, Harmony Bay Expands Behavioral Health Services
- Fighting coronavirus takes a toll. Health workers can get free tele-counseling at N.J. clinic.
- Harmony Bay Wellness Fast-Tracks Virtual Opening in Light of Covid-19
- New Jersey Outpatient Mental Healthcare Facility Opens with No Wait Times
- Expanding Behavioral Healthcare Access in New Jersey through the Advantage Behavioral Health Network
Everything you need to write about Harmony Bay Wellness.