A career can be defined as one’s work-related experience both inside and outside of an organization. Choosing a career can be an overwhelming, frustrating, and difficult decision. Some careers require years of schooling, while others require internship and work experience. Also, in many cultures, including America, one’s career can serve to define them and serve as a major life accomplishment.
WHY DOES A PERSON SEEK CAREER GUIDANCE?
Choosing and changing careers can be a big decision. Seeking professional help can serve to provide support, guidance and accountability with career-related challenges. Our staff is trained to assist you through this journey and gain insight into the most suitable career. In addition, this can include career exploration, managing career changes, and establishing a career choice.
WHAT’S INVOLVED IN A CAREER GUIDANCE PROGRAM?
Achieving career stability doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time and individualized guidance and support. Whether you’re applying for your first career or changing careers, our career guidance is tailored to suit your individual needs. Career guidance can include any of the following:
- Identifying a new career path: Determining what career you want to pursue can be intimidating! We will help ease your nerves and identify which career you will enjoy and excel at.
- Resume building: Our staff can help you develop a resume to depict the work experience and schooling you may have.
- Searching for jobs: We will help you search for jobs of interest in your local area. We will notify you of any job opportunities that may develop.
- Applying for jobs: Our staff can help you apply for jobs of interest.
- Mock interviews: We will help you prepare for an interview by practicing mock interview questions and answers. We aim to help you feel at ease, prepared, and confident prior to an interview.
WHAT ARE MY NEXT STEPS IN GETTING HELP FOR CAREER GUIDANCE?
When you’re looking for the best career guidance treatment New Jersey provides, look no further than Harmony Bay Wellness. Our professionals are dedicated to not only helping all clients live productive lives, but they’re also advocates for reversing the stigma of mental illness in the country. In addition, we are proud to provide a variety of mental health treatment services in South Jersey to give our patients the care and support they need and deserve.
Our diverse mental health treatments include:
- Clinical mental health therapies
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Telehealth therapy services
- Integrative wellness services
Don’t continue to let career stress disrupt you or your loved one’s life. Call Harmony Bay Wellness today at 855.765.6399. We look forward to helping you.