Divorce is defined as the termination of a marriage or marital union. The most common reasons for divorce in the United States include infidelity, unrealistic expectations, frequent disagreements and arguments, abuse, and lack of commitment to the relationship. In addition, divorce recovery is the emotional journey and healing one experiences as the result of a divorce. A divorce can be a painful, emotional and overwhelming process and you may also need to visit a grief counseling center in South Jersey.
WHAT ARE COMMON SYMPTOMS OF DIVORCE?
A divorce can be a challenging and difficult transition. It is not uncommon to experience many symptoms amidst and after a divorce including:
- Changes in mood: You may notice a change in your mood including increased depression, anger, sadness, anxiety, or hopelessness.
- Changes in your routine: You may experience changes in your sleep, appetite and hygiene. You may find yourself unable to sleep or eating more to self-soothe.
- Difficulties functioning: You may start to notice difficulties with everyday tasks including going to work, going to school, or completing tasks.
If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the above symptoms and finding it hard to live a healthy life, it’s time to find a divorce recovery treatment center. In addition, we are here to provide you the support and guidance you may need during this difficult time.
WHAT’S INVOLVED IN A DIVORCE RECOVERY TREATMENT PROGRAM?
Treatment for divorce recovery is imperative. Also, treatment includes individual and group therapy services. A stable support network is vital during divorce recovery. In addition, group therapy services will provide a safe, nurturing and non-judgmental space to receive support and guidance. Divorce recovery aims at increasing feelings of empowerment and self-worth despite the challenging transition. You are not alone, there is a network of support available for people going through divorce.
WHAT ARE MY NEXT STEPS IN GETTING HELP FOR DIVORCE RECOVERY?
When you’re looking for the best divorce recovery treatment New Jersey provides, look no further than Harmony Bay Wellness. Our professionals are dedicated to not only helping all clients live productive lives, but they’re also advocates for reversing the stigma of mental illness in the country. Also, we are proud to provide a variety of mental health treatment services in South Jersey to give our patients the care and support they need and deserve.
Our diverse mental health treatments include:
- Clinical mental health therapies
- Psychiatric treatment evaluations
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Telehealth treatment services
- Integrative wellness services
Don’t continue to let divorce disrupt you or your loved one’s life. Call Harmony Bay Wellness today at 855.765.6399. We look forward to helping you.